C2R2’s fourth class of trainees will be starting in Fall 2020. Potential trainees should have applied to a research-based masters’ or Ph.D. program at Rutgers University–New Brunswick. Please consult the Rutgers’ Graduate and Professional Admissions website and/or those for individual programs (some of which are listed below) for their deadlines.
To apply to C2R2, please send the following to Carrie Ferraro (email@example.com): a statement explaining your professional interest in coastal climate risk and resilience, undergraduate and graduate (if applicable) transcripts, and two professional letters of support (these can be the same letters that are included in your graduate program application). We will begin reviewing applications for the Fall cohort on January 8th.
For more information about graduate programs affiliated with the C2R2 traineeship, see:
- Atmospheric Science (M.S. and Ph.D.)
- Civil & Environmental Engineering (M.S. and Ph.D.)
- Earth & Planetary Sciences (M.S. and Ph.D.)
- Ecology and Evolution (M.S. and Ph.D.)
- Environmental Sciences (M.S. and Ph.D.)
- Geography (M.S. and Ph.D.)
- Landscape Architecture (MLA)
- Microbial Biology (M.S. and Ph.D.)
- Oceanography (M.S. and Ph.D.)
- Planning & Public Policy (Ph.D.)
C2R2 Certificate Program
The Coastal Climate Risk & Resilience graduate certificate is open to all Rutgers graduate students, including professional degree students. For more information about the certificate program, contact Carrie Ferraro (firstname.lastname@example.org).