Video by C2R2 alumna Zoë Kitchel
C2R2 is a certificate program and is not degree granting. Students must be accepted into a Rutgers University graduate program in order to participate in C2R2. Affiliated graduate programs are listed below, however, students may be accepted from programs throughout Rutgers University.
Contact Carrie Ferraro with questions or to join today.
For more information about graduate programs affiliated with the C2R2 traineeship, see:
- Atmospheric Science (M.S. and Ph.D.)
- Civil & Environmental Engineering (M.S. and Ph.D.)
- Earth & Planetary Sciences (M.S. and Ph.D.)
- Ecology and Evolution (M.S. and Ph.D.)
- Environmental Sciences (M.S. and Ph.D.)
- Geography (M.S. and Ph.D.)
- Landscape Architecture (MLA)
- Microbial Biology (M.S. and Ph.D.)
- Oceanography (M.S. and Ph.D.)
- Planning & Public Policy (M.S., Ph.D.)